Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Keep Safe & Strong (Read 1044 times)
Gail_137747
artist

Keep Safe & Strong
May 4th, 2020, 10:35am

Dear fellow artists,
We are all going through a chaotic time right now. Stay strong by doing your card designing. Stay safe as best you can and know that we as artists can overcome this isolation, loneliness, and fearful time. We will get through this and be stronger than ever. Keep doing your art!
Gail

Email   IP Logged
michelle_276330

Re: Keep Safe & Strong
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2020, 10:58am

Thank you Gail for the motivation. Artwork is what keeps me sane!

Email   IP Logged
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2020, 11:21am

You too.  Nice message, thanks.

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - May 4th, 2020, 11:34am

Thanks, Gail. Nice to touch base with you! and fellow artists. We are all in the same storm, but different boats
Take care!

Email   IP Logged
CAROL_243890

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2020, 12:20pm

Thanks, Gail. Yes art, the cards totally getting me through this, and finally learning how to use instagram and facebook. A time for creation 'n learning.
You stay safe too.  Smiley

PS, Sandra, I love the way you put it ... all in the same storm but different boats! Great.  

Carol x

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2020, 12:41pm

Nicely said, Gail. You take care, too!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Bruce_244612

Reply #6 - May 4th, 2020, 12:57pm

Hi Gail,

A good message for the GCU crew. It's been an easy transformation for me so far because I didn't have to be refigured to work from home (I've done it for 40 years) and the few other artists I know are probably classified as hermits anyway. All I need personally is to sweep out the cave occasionally.  

I do feel the effects of the storm but we all know this will pass. Journey on, keep making art!

Bruce

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - May 4th, 2020, 2:28pm

Thanks, Gail for your encouraging words - I am loving doing a lot of art during this time, it gives me something to get excited about each day and as Bruce said, it's great for us that most of us already work from home, so this period hasn't been as traumatic as it has for some others.

Hope all of you stay well and safe, and I think this will pass fairly soon.  Passing on the advice my Dad always used to give me, when young, he always said "It will all work out" and yes - it always did and usually for the best.

My best to all of you,

Teri

Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Reply #8 - May 4th, 2020, 3:35pm

Thank you Gail, for your encouraging words. It brought tears to my eyes. Keep doing your art, was beautiful to hear, during these difficult times. Vert uplifting!
God Bless!
Audrey

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_214209

Reply #9 - May 5th, 2020, 6:00pm

Thank you for sharing your kind words. I agree 100%. Creating art is the best therapy plus it provides comfort to others.  
Stay safe and happy creating.  Smiley

La Belle Paperie, Artistic Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LaBellePaperie
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.