Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Card Review Times & Submission Details (Read 431 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Card Review Times & Submission Details
Apr 28th, 2020, 3:18pm

Please read the following post on our community blog re: the upswing in card submissions, card review turnaround times, and some helpful reminders.

In a nutshell card submissions are up! This means more submissions for the review team. GCU is noticing both artists and reviewers making more than usual oversights and errors.  We’d like to request you to refortify your attention to the basics and details.

Due to the increased number of submissions and increase in errors the review times have increased slightly from 2 – 5 days days to 5-10 days.  

Please read the full article here: Nuts and Bolts: Review Times & Submission Details
https://gcucommunity.com/2020/04/24/nuts-and-bolts-review-times-submission-detai
ls/

In particular:
1. Double check for Typos
2. What Makes a Good Title
3. Card Title Capitalization

For example:
Incorrect Title:  cute green cat in a box birthday for cat lover
Correct Title:  Birthday for Cat Lover a Cute Green Cat in a Box

4. Avoid / Remove Extra Blank Lines above and below inside verse
5. Inside Verse Line breaks

Issues with the above will result in a Return for Edits which means more work for you, for the reviewer, and slower review times for everyone.

If you are not already subscribed to the GCU Community blog which is exclusively for our artists, please subscribe.  

Thank you for your attention, submissions, and be well!  

Email   IP Logged
Doug_392990

Re: Card Review Times & Submission Details
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2020, 4:51pm

Thank You. I know with people staying at home more, we artists have more time to create cards. I fully understand the longer review times. Although the new times are far faster than the 6 to 8 weeks posted on the site.

(i wish I could say I wasn't one with spelling errors, but i actually put your instead of you're)
Doug

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.