Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Coronavirus Graduation and Father's Day (Read 280 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Coronavirus Graduation and Father's Day
Apr 13th, 2020, 6:07pm

Graduations and Father's Day are likely to be a little different this year too.

Another happy shopper to brighten your day:
"I was SO PLEASED to be able to purchase a 2020 graduation and an 18th birthday card for my grand daughter. With all the stores closed because of the Coronavirus I was afraid I wouldn't be able to buy them. Bad enough she is missing out on celebrating two very important occasions of her life. I am so ready to wake up from this nightmare. Stay well, be safe."

Please consider creating cards for:
Holidays >> Father's Day >> Coronavirus / COVID 19

as well as  
Occasions >> Congratulations >> Graduation >> Coronavirus / COVID 19
and
Announcements >> Graduation >> Coronavirus / COVID 19

Note: ALL coronavirus/COVID19 cards should reside here as a collection catch-all:  
Collections >> Health Awareness >> Coronavirus / COVID 19

This means that Stock Card Creation cards will reside below and not in the occasion specific subcategory listed above.  Not to worry, their metadata will serve them well:
Collections >> Health Awareness >> Coronavirus / COVID 19
Collections >> Off the Cuff

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card and add a Note for Reviewers like "for Forum - Wanted Cards".                

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.