Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Clicking on Keywords in my shop (Read 499 times)
Deborah_515300
GCU Newbies

Clicking on Keywords in my shop
Apr 7th, 2020, 2:44pm

When I look at my shop I see a cloud of keywords on the left. If I click on any of them, the resulting page I get contains NO cards. These keywords were obviously taken from the keywords that I supplied for each card, so, theoretically, at least one card should appear no matter which keyword I click on.

Please look into why clicking on keywords does not work and either fix this feature or remove the keywords from my shop page to avoid confusing customers.

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Clicking on Keywords in my shop
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2020, 5:20am

Hi Deborah, Welcome to GCU! You have really fun cards! Best of luck to you!
I don't know why your keywords are behaving that way, if I had to guess I would say because your store
is so new, maybe it needs to catch up.  undecided
You can remove the keywords yourself or move them to where you want them via your administrative settings-look and design-store layout and content.  
Hope this helps.
Betsy

Email   IP Logged
Deborah_515300
GCU Newbies

Re: Clicking on Keywords in my shop
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2020, 9:22am

Thank you for the welcome and the tips, Betsy! I'll explore my store settings pages.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.