Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Promotion: Coping with Coronavirus (Read 3582 times)
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Promotion: Coping with Coronavirus
Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2020, 4:44am

Hi Mindy,
 Just saw the promo on Facebook and want to share but I want to be clear. In this thread you mentioned
that the code would be good for any card, but I don't see where it says that in the ad. To me it reads that you can only choose the new Covid cards.  
Thanks,
Betsy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #16 - Mar 31st, 2020, 12:40pm

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Mar 31st, 2020, 4:44am:
Hi Mindy,
Just saw the promo on Facebook and want to share but I want to be clear. In this thread you mentioned
that the code would be good for any card, but I don't see where it says that in the ad. To me it reads that you can only choose the new Covid cards.
Thanks,
Betsy

Correct, ANY card. We have a few mentions of this promo via different channels. In general, when space allows, we are trying to be particular to say A card meaning any card and singular card.  Some of the mentions will show or list other categories of cards, not just coronavirus cards.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #17 - Mar 31st, 2020, 12:41pm

Quote from Stephanie_138388 on Mar 27th, 2020, 7:00pm:
So I just read this again, so sorry I didn't catch this to start with.  Please, do not compensate me on this promotion. Smiley  Thank you for making it accessible for folks to keep in touch, in a uplifting way.

That is very generous of you!  Let's wait until the end of the promotion and see where we are at.  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_179799
artist

Reply #18 - Mar 31st, 2020, 1:35pm

Thanks, Mindy,
 It is what I thought but didn't want to mislead!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.