Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

February 2020 Design Challenge - Wild about You (Read 1021 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

February 2020 Design Challenge - Wild about You
Feb 4th, 2020, 5:04pm

As the voting is underway for January's challenge, and right on the heals of the 2020 Founders' Choice announcement here is the next opportunity of the year to get creative.

February 2020 Design Challenge        
……………………………………………………………          

Theme: Wild about You
……………………………………………………………          

Requirements:          

- ONLY Big Stock cards will be accepted in this challenge.

- Write your own verse, be creative with a message that includes Wild About You in some form and ties the imagery of choice with the category choice and challenge theme  – this will be extremely important in this challenge.

- The judges will be looking for professional quality text layout, typography placement and font combinations in addition to a unique and captivating message that tells the story of the stock image you choose. Your added value needs to wow the judges!

- Blank verse will not be considered for entry in this challenge.  

- ONE card per artist          

- Submissions must be NEW, no existing designs    

CATEGORY: Any which suits your message, recipient and imagery.
……………………………………………………………          

Entry Deadline: Saturday, February 29th
……………………………………………………………          

Please see more details on the challenge here on the Community blog:          
https://gcucommunity.com/2020/02/02/dash-of-inspiration-big-stock-only-design-ch
allenge-february-2020/

Focus in on an occasion that can let loose emotions of Wild about You and have fun!

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Re: February 2020 Design Challenge - Wild about Yo
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2020, 3:33pm

Hi Mindy, I'm not sure how to get a hold of the card review team.. I submitted this card on the 22nd, it was returned for edits I did note that it was for the challenge.. and it has not been re-reviewed as of yet. They are holding off judging for 24 hours, could you please ask for it to be reviewed again for me so I can submit it to the challenge.  
Thank you, JP

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2020, 1:12pm

Quote from Janet_134086 on Mar 2nd, 2020, 3:33pm:
Hi Mindy, I'm not sure how to get a hold of the card review team.. I submitted this card on the 22nd, it was returned for edits I did note that it was for the challenge.. and it has not been re-reviewed as of yet. They are holding off judging for 24 hours, could you please ask for it to be reviewed again for me so I can submit it to the challenge.
Thank you, JP

Thank you for the nudge and your patience.  Looks like the review team scooped this up and processed your resubmitted card on 3/2.  Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering!

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2020, 3:40pm

Thank you Mindy!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.