You must login or register to post.

90th Birthday Mum (Read 512 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

90th Birthday Mum
Feb 3rd, 2020, 1:15pm

from a shopper ...

"I am writing to say how much I love your cards, however, I have had a problem.  My Mother is 90 years old and I was looking to buy a card for her birthday as your  cards are so nice ... but, I am in the UK and we call our mums 'mum'.  All the cards I looked at had happy 90th birthday MOM, which is American. Any chance we could have some cards with 'MUM' on them in the future? Perhaps you could look into this for the benefit of your UK customers, just a thought."

The shopper will find these cards here:
Birthdays >> For Family Relation Specific >> Mom / Mother >> Mum / Mam >> Age Specific  

Please consider other ages for a Mum's birthday in this category as well as custom front text designs so the shopper can customizing the age to their needs.  

Note: rules for ordinal numbers and using superscript as in 90th:
https://gcucommunity.com/2016/03/18/nuts-and-bolts-superscript-ordinal-numbers/

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card and add a Note for Reviewers like "for Forum - Wanted Cards".              

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Re: 90th Birthday Mum
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2020, 4:03pm

Just fyi, PID 1599466 is in the hopper!  
I think it's been nearly a year since I've had the time to contribute something. I'm sure glad I've had the opportunity to try today since several of my cards seem to sell well in the UK! Fingers crossed!  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2020, 3:51pm

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Feb 3rd, 2020, 4:03pm:
Just fyi, PID 1599466 is in the hopper!
I think it's been nearly a year since I've had the time to contribute something. I'm sure glad I've had the opportunity to try today since several of my cards seem to sell well in the UK! Fingers crossed!

Perfect!  Welcome back to creating and we're sure you'll please many mums!

Email   IP Logged
Gail_137747
artist

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2020, 5:07pm

Welcome back, Stacia! We missed you  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2020, 1:46am

Thanks! It's good to be back.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.