Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Mobile Store Link (Read 666 times)
PJ_132733
artist

Mobile Store Link
Jan 23rd, 2020, 4:32am

Good Morning (or appropriate time of day),

I recently overhauled my website design with success, aside from the HTML struggle that was very real.
www.PJCassel.com. The PJCassel.com/merch page needs a redo, however, if you view the Merch page on a phone, the GreetingCardUniverse link does not show up. Works fine on the desktop. Perhaps it's just iOS, please look at it with iOS and Android/other devices. I chose the javascript code from the Card Widget page, because the other options were Flash base and guaranteed not to work on iOS devices. I was shocked when the javascript failed. Has anyone else had this experience?

thank you,
pj

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Mobile Store Link
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2020, 8:05am

I think the widgets have been not working correctly for a few weeks. There was another thread. Regardless, the widgets I had on my store front would frequently stop working until I clicked on the Java update.

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2020, 9:58am

If I'm understanding what you're asking about - I have found that when I log into both my and other artists' Greeting Card Universe sites on my computer- they come up as normal to the artist's home page with their name and logo and all the details, featured cards and left search bar.  When I go to my and other artists same shop addresses on Greeting Card Universe on a cell phone - each of them goes only to a page entitled "Greeting Cards" with the artist's cards shown in two columns from best selling on down - with no name or identity for the artist or shop at the top of the page.  I'd like to see a page with each artist's name and shop identity on it, for shoppers, at the top so they will know that they have reached the correct destination they are seeking.  
Is this what you were referring to?

Teri  
Che Bella Nota Cards
Designs by Teri Nelson Kuster

Email   IP Logged
PJ_132733
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2020, 5:37am

I take the back, the desktop widget has stopped working. undecided

So I will be making my own widget. The HTML will certainly fry my brain.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.