Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Custom Card Request 16304 (Read 456 times)
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Custom Card Request 16304
Jan 13th, 2020, 3:02pm

Hi

I have received a custom card request but am not sure that the customer has received my replies.  

I replied with a couple of messages to the customer's initial request. I didn't hear back for a few days, then today I got a message from the customer saying that they are 'having trouble reaching out', which to me suggested that my messages had not been received.

I have replied again today but would appreciate it if someone in GCU administration could check that my messages are getting through to the customer.

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Custom Card Request 16304
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2020, 4:23pm

Hi Natalie -

I would send a message, along with the information you have on the custom request, to kc@bigdates.com I've done that a couple times over the years. KC is customer service and will be able to reach to the customer for you.

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Re: Custom Card Request 16304
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2020, 4:11am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Jan 13th, 2020, 4:23pm:
Hi Natalie -

I would send a message, along with the information you have on the custom request, to kc@bigdates.com I've done that a couple times over the years. KC is customer service and will be able to reach to the customer for you.

Thank you Doreen, I will definitely hang on to that e-mail address, thank you.  I did actually also use the GCU contact form to ask about the problem so have heard from KC, although I am a little confused about the answer, but it looks as though KC has contacted the customer.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.