Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Christmas from dog blue-gray white pitbull mix (Read 590 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Christmas from dog blue-gray white pitbull mix
Dec 9th, 2019, 5:36pm

from a shopper ...

"blue, gray and white pitbull Christmas. I'm looking for a holiday themed greeting with a blue-gray and white pit bull mix that looks a lot like the dog on PID 1066833. It's from the dog to her human. I'd like to order by by December 16th.Thank you!"

The shopper will find these cards here:
Holidays >> Christmas >> From Pet
Collections >> Animals / Pets >> Dogs  

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card and add a Note for Reviewers like "for Forum - Wanted Cards".              

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Christmas from dog blue-gray white pitbull mix
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2019, 4:24pm

the requesting shopper has recently purchased this card:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/christmas-cards/from-pet/chri strmas-pet-dog-to-human-1592822

Congratulations on the sale to GCU artist Cisillia Tay  

You're on a roll, Cisillia!   Cool

Email   IP Logged
Cisillia_180150
artist

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2019, 8:44am

Thank you Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2019, 2:18pm

from the artist regarding all of the submissions for this request:

"Please let the artists know these are both wonderful cards and that both hubby and I will be looking for birthdays, anniversary and Valentine's Day cards, in addition to Christmas, with this dog on them as well - for years to come. So, if they would like to leverage these designs, we'll be looking forward to a continuous stream of cards with this color/type of dog. Smiley"

So more tail wagging fun if you're up for it!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2019, 12:52pm

AND ... the another card created for this request was recently purchased.  Not by the requesting shopper but unknowingly by requesting shopper's spouse!  

Congratulations on the sale of this card to GCU artist Joy Ellaga:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/christmas-cards/from-pet/cust om-merry-christmas-from-pet-1592800

From the requesting shopper:
I wanted to share with you a funny story.  I did not tell my husband that I made a custom card request for cards with dogs that looked like our dog. I purchased one for him. What did I get for Christmas?  The other card that was created!  Please let the artists know that the person who purchased this other card (by Joy) was my husband who didn't even know about the request for these cards!  Thank you so much and keep on making them because we other others will need more!

Email   IP Logged
Joy_357842
GCU Newbies

Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2019, 9:13pm

Grin Grin Grin
So funny, Mindy!!! Glad they both liked the cards they received from each other  Cheesy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.