Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Help Needed To Respond To Store Feedback (Read 1037 times)
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Help Needed To Respond To Store Feedback
Nov 2nd, 2019, 3:16pm

Hi

I have just received an e-mail from a customer via Greeting Card Universe.  

The customer's feedback, as per the e-mail, was as follows:

"I just opened this card from my husband on behalf of a signature birthday.  that dog is the spitting image of our 4 year old 3/4 dachshund, 1/4 beagle.  what can you tell me about the subject of your photo?  I am particularly interested in the breed and age and does the dog still exist today? (sorry about the previous send which had not been edited."

I would very much like to answer the question but I can't find where this comment is written in store and I don't know to which card the customer is referring, so at the moment I am unable to respond.

Could you please let me know how to find out which card this is about and how to respond.

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Help Needed To Respond To Store Feedback
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2020, 2:46pm

Quote from Natalie_152060 on Nov 2nd, 2019, 3:16pm:
Hi

"I just opened this card from my husband on behalf of a signature birthday.  that dog is the spitting image of our 4 year old 3/4 dachshund, 1/4 beagle.  what can you tell me about the subject of your photo?  I am particularly interested in the breed and age and does the dog still exist today? (sorry about the previous send which had not been edited."

I would very much like to answer the question but I can't find where this comment is written in store and I don't know to which card the customer is referring, so at the moment I am unable to respond.

Could you please let me know how to find out which card this is about and how to respond.

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Hi Natalie,
Did this come to you as a Testimonial or Custom Request?
Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Re: Help Needed To Respond To Store Feedback
Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2020, 2:33am

Apologies that I did not reply sooner I have been unwell recently and haven't been on the computer much.  I got this as an e-mail, via Greeting Card Universe, so I'm not sure what it was to be honest. However, in the end I decided to just reply to the customer's e-mail address which was also present in the message. So this has been sorted now. Thank you  Smiley

Quote from Mindy on Feb 3rd, 2020, 2:46pm:
Quote from Natalie_152060 on Nov 2nd, 2019, 3:16pm:
Hi

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Hi Natalie,
Did this come to you as a Testimonial or Custom Request?
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.