Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Flash Player (Read 1390 times)
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Flash Player
Sep 13th, 2019, 12:16pm

Can someone please get rid of "Adobe Flash Player" for me, I have tried many times with no luck, and it never works right for me, so I would rather get rid of it on my sales page.  Thanks   Huh

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Flash Player
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2019, 1:47pm

I'm not sure where the sales page is, but just wanted to let you know that when it isn't working, it's because you have an old version of it on your system. You need to click on it and update the Flash version your system uses. That's all there is to it.  

As far as I know GCU can not remove it from any one artist's store front unless you yourself put a seller's widget there and that's what showing up.

Just update the Flash version and everything will work properly again.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2019, 3:03pm

It’s my understanding Chrome will not be supporting Flash after December. Has anyone read of replacements to Flash? I’m really clueless to this stuff.

Email   IP Logged
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2019, 4:52pm

Thanks Doreen, I'll try that.  Rosalie

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2019, 3:28pm

asking again if anyone knows of replacements to Flash once Chrome isn't going to support it - I know it is a year down the line. I am not that tech savvy and not sure if this is something I have to do or will the online platforms provide replacement add-ons

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.