Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Thank you for the DOD! (Read 1003 times)
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Thank you for the DOD!
Aug 22nd, 2019, 7:51am

Thank you so much to the GCU Team for the DOD today!  What a nice surprise that really lifted my spirits this morning.  Heartfelt hugs and kisses and thanks for the boost to my confidence.

https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/business/holidays/thanksgiving/for-employee s/thankful-fall-foliage-thanksgiving-greeting-1579400

I've been away for quite a while taking care of life and family issues.  Recently broke my ankle, so I'm not able to do much but sit for long periods of time.  Decided to come back here and submit some holiday cards to cheer myself up instead of watching movies and feeling down.  I was kind of intimidated at first ... so much has changed, and there are so many wonderful Artists populating the card categories these days.  I felt like a newbie starting from scratch again.  

Thanks again for choosing one of my cards.  Your encouragement is very much appreciated!  Smiley

Teri

Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Re: Thank you for the DOD!
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:34am

Teri,
Congratulations on a very lovely design and beautifully written verse!
Blessings~
Audrey

Email   IP Logged
Diana_131887
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:49am

very pretty design & Congrats!

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:52am

Teri, So glad you have jumped back into the waters!  Congratulations on your DOD! It is a lovely design!

Email   IP Logged
Doug_392990

Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 1:21pm

What a very thoughtful card, Teri, I never would have come up with something like that.
Doug

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:30pm

Audrey, Diana, Betsy and Doug, thank you so much for your kind comments.  Y'all brightened my day!

Hugs and best wishes to all of you for a successful holiday season!

Ps. @ Doug, I wish I could take credit, but I'm not that clever at all.  In my off-line work, I get more requests for holiday cards specifically for employees than I do for customers.  Also, requests for Employee Get Well and Thank You cards are popular, which is another one I wouldn't have thought of on my own if a client hadn't asked for it.  Your witty cards would be well suited for those kind of categories.  Give it a try!  

Thanks again, everyone!   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Evelyn_142919
artist

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 2:59pm

Congrats on your well-deserved DOD, Teri! Hope that ankle heals up fast!!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2019, 5:36pm

Awww, thank you so much, Evelyn!  Very much appreciate your kind words and well wishes.  

Hopefully, it will heal on it's own and I'll be doing PT in a few weeks.  The orthopedic doctor will make a determination next week whether surgery is needed for full recovery -- that would mean 6 more weeks in a cast -arrrgh!  But at least working on cards, and the warm welcome back to the GCU community has been a silver lining.  Thanks again.  Wishing you tons of sales as we head into the holidays!   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #8 - Aug 23rd, 2019, 10:28am

Congratulations, Teri, on a lovely design and so glad you decided to get back into designing!
Hope your ankle heals up soon for you.

Take care,
Teri
Che Bella Nota Cards

Email   IP Logged
Teri Francis_131425
artist

Reply #9 - Aug 23rd, 2019, 4:42pm

Hi Teri, thank you for the kind words and encouragement.  As I've been getting reacquainted with site and the categories, I find I'm always drawn to your cards -- you do beautiful work!  I love unique typography, and you certainly have wonderful flair for it.  Wishing you continued success.  Thanks again.   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #10 - Aug 26th, 2019, 3:25pm

Thank you, Teri, for your encouraging words about my cards.  I really appreciate it!

Teri

Email   IP Logged
Jay_134502
artist

Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2019, 7:23pm

Congrats Teri. Delicious design!
Jay and Susan  Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.