Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New Stock Image Cards, Text Box Troubles (Read 609 times)
Cherie_131661
artist

New Stock Image Cards, Text Box Troubles
Apr 29th, 2019, 10:01am

When I place my text box on the front of the stock image cards, I cannot resize the text box to fit. Were there ever resize arrows on the corners? I see the directional arrows on the top left corner of the text box, to move the entire box, but I thought I could resize at the corners too.

Also, I'm trying to edit the inside of a card that I replaced the stock image, the page is all wonky, the text is half showing up on top and on bottom, when I click on the middle to edit, nothing is showing up. I can give you a print screen if you like.

Using Wacom tablet, pen and mouse, tried Chrome and Edge. I don't use Firefox, I haven't tried it with Windows 10.

Thanks for any help!
Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: New Stock Image Cards, Text Box Troubles
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2019, 11:06am

I'm guessing the software is not communicating nicely with your set up. I ONLY use Firefox for my POD sites, because it has the least amount of communication problems with the various upload tools. Sadly, I'm guessing this issue is unique to you.  

If you can try it in Firefox, you may find that all works as normal. I've been on the tool since it went back to live status and on my desktop and laptop, using Firefox, I saw none of the card front or inside text issues you report.

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #2 - Apr 29th, 2019, 11:54am

Thank you Doreen!  

I will just have to go ahead and try it so I can get my work done!

Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Apr 30th, 2019, 2:52pm

Thank you, Doreen, for sharing your experience.

We too suspect it is the setup you're using which has not been tested.

We suggest Chrome and Firefox browsers on a desktop computer.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.