Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Stock Cards Being ON HOLD (Read 720 times)
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Stock Cards Being ON HOLD
Apr 25th, 2019, 6:25pm

Is anyone else having their STOCK CARDs being put ON HOLD...or is it just mine? There is no way to alter these cards, I have followed the rules as to which all other artists follow as per Stock card creations limitations, I've done all I can do to make them different from the other same-like images. I feel as though I am being singled out as of now. I have gone from making hundreds here at GCU to only bring in 50.00 per pay period. This is eight years of hard work, ADVERTISING DAILY... down the drain already, and now this?

Email   IP Logged
Doug_392990

Re: Stock Cards Being ON HOLD
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2019, 6:28pm

Many of mine were placed on hold as well. It appears that Shutter Stock does not use the same images as BigStock.

Email   IP Logged
Sherry_205423
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2019, 6:48pm

I had some stock cards also put on hold today. Not sure how I'll edit them or even if I can. Sherry H.

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2019, 6:51pm

These are not shutter-stock, these are Stock Cards, that do not go to our quota as is..... I've had over 100 which is MOST of them, if not ALL. They cannot say it's the inside message, as we can submit cards with no messages, but ones with messages sell better. I've done everything I can.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2019, 7:04pm

This has been an ongoing swap, folks. There are two forum posts. The latest today:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1556227309

and the one posted in January:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1546993651

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2019, 3:24am

Thank you Doreen... WHEW!! I apologize for the rant. I did not see the first post about this and just received the email this morning explaining whats going on and how we can fix our cards and make them more presentable... I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was that I was doing wrong, got me frustrated as all heck ... at least we have direction and can make improvements to these stock cards without going thru too much hassle, I do hope GCU will allow these cards to be put towards quota so I can start earning money like I once did. Thank you again dearheart. JP

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2019, 7:38am

Quote from Janet_134086 on Apr 26th, 2019, 3:24am:
Thank you Doreen... WHEW!! I apologize for the rant. I did not see the first post about this and just received the email this morning explaining whats going on and how we can fix our cards and make them more presentable... I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was that I was doing wrong, got me frustrated as all heck ... at least we have direction and can make improvements to these stock cards without going thru too much hassle, I do hope GCU will allow these cards to be put towards quota so I can start earning money like I once did. Thank you again dearheart. JP  

You're welcome, Janet. Smiley
It's not likely that GCU would change the earnings to allow stock creations to earn more since I'm sure they are paying Shutterstock for each usage so the photographer/creator gets paid.

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2019, 3:45am

Got it, thank you dear that makes sense.  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.