Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Masters Sport & Exercise Science gradution (Read 269 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Masters Sport & Exercise Science gradution
Apr 23rd, 2019, 4:57pm

from a shopper ...

"I am looking for a card for my daughter who is graduating with a Master's Degree in Sport and Exercise Science. And, as a single parent, it would need to say "I" not we."

The shopper will find these cards here:
Occasions >> Congratulations >> Graduation >> Grad / Graduate Degree >> Masters / Field Specific >> Master of Science / Sport and Exercise Science  

Please consider designs for this occasion that are general / not relationship specific, custom front text, and from "we".

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card and add a Note for Reviewers like "for Forum - Wanted Cards".

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Masters Sport & Exercise Science gradution
Reply #1 - Apr 30th, 2019, 1:38pm

the requesting shopper recently purchased this card:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/occasions/congratulations/graduation/grad-g raduate-school/masters-field-specific/master-of-science-sport-and-exercise-science/congratulations-on-masters-degree-in-1567256

Congratulations on the sale to GCU artist Kate Taylor  

Well done, Kate, and bet you didn't break a sweat!

Email   IP Logged
Kate_209623

Re: Masters Sport & Exercise Science gradution
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2019, 10:43pm

Thanks Mindy X

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.