Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Crossing Over / Bridging Congratulations (Read 529 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Crossing Over / Bridging Congratulations
Apr 3rd, 2019, 2:39pm

from a shopper ...

"grandson scout - Our grandson crossed over from being a cub scout to boy scout. A big deal for all scouts. A ceremony was held in their (the scouts) honor and they deserve recognition. I was hoping to send a card to congratulate him on his big accomplishment as we are so proud of him."

IMPORTANT: do NOT create cards that are "boy scout" "cub scout" "scouts" "scouting" specific in design or text.  These are registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. However "scout" is generic in nature and is permitted. There are many organizations, clubs and affiliations that use crossing over / bridging as a progressive step and accomplishment so this type of event is not isolated to scouting.  

Custom Front text cards would be ideal here for this reason allowing shoppers to customize to their organization / affiliation.

The shopper will find these cards here:
Occasions >> Congratulations >> Crossing Over / Bridging >> For Grandson

Please consider creating cards for the other subcategories in this new category in need of cards like >> General, >> For Him, >> For Her, and other relationships.  

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card and add a Note for Reviewers like "for Forum - Wanted Cards".

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Crossing Over / Bridging Congratulations
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2019, 3:00pm

the requesting shopper has recently purchased this card:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/occasions/congratulations/crossing-over-bri dging-ceremony/for-grandson/congratulations-grandson-scout-crossing-over-1565134

Congratulations to GCU artist Cisillia Tay  

The happy shopper shared this:
Just ordered the card I requested. WOW!!! I was so impressed. Thank you so much.  Even the message was "spot-on". I did not need to edit any part of that message. I will add a personal hand-written message to it only to make it more personalized. Other than that, it's perfect. Thank you so much. I tell everyone where I get my "special" cards.  

Thanks for making all of us look good, Cisillia!

Email   IP Logged
Cisillia_180150
artist

Re: Crossing Over / Bridging Congratulations
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2019, 1:00pm

Thanks Mindy!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.