Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Can we enter another contest if we've already won? (Read 807 times)
Lisa_154091
artist

Can we enter another contest if we've already won?
Mar 1st, 2019, 10:00am

Hi Mindy. I won the January 2019 Design contest and would love to enter the March contest as these contests get the creative juices flowing.  Am I allowed to enter again?

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Can we enter another contest if we've already
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2019, 11:29am

Hi Lisa,
 I know you addressed this to Mindy, so pardon me for chiming in, but the answer is yes. You can enter
every month's challenge! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the challenge experience. Myself, I would love to see many more designers enter. It is fun, and always makes me create something I would have never thought of!  
 Smiley Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_154091
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2019, 1:38pm

Thank you, Betsy! I love these challenges for the exact same reason. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_154091
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2019, 1:39pm

And yes, I would love to see more entries from all of the very talented GCU artists. It's fun to see everyone's take on the same subject matter.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2019, 3:48pm

Quote from Lisa_154091 on Mar 1st, 2019, 10:00am:
Hi Mindy. I won the January 2019 Design contest and would love to enter the March contest as these contests get the creative juices flowing.  Am I allowed to enter again?

ABSOLUTELY!  We love to see as many repeat artists as possible.  Much of the intent of the challenge is for artists to challenge themselves!  Push through a creative block, try something new, test the waters of a new concept, ...

Thank you for chiming in, Betsy!

With our blind judging, the process makes it fair to all entrants - new and repeat.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.