Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Images deleted (Read 548 times)
Andy_134099
GCU Newbies
artist

Images deleted
Feb 24th, 2019, 5:47am

I've had my shop for a few years and have slowly built it up.  

I submitted some new designs a week or two ago and was surprised to find almost all had been declined. Plus images that have sold in the past have also been declined ? Leaving me with just 17 cards out if 76  

No explanation offered or reply to my email ?  

Email   IP Logged
Bruce_244612

Re: Images deleted
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2019, 7:02am

Hi Andy,

I visited the cards you have remaining and found them, each and every one, interesting and unique. Your art and vision is top of the line and I can't imagine why the missing ones were declined or pulled. If the remaining ones are any indication of the quality and uniqueness of the disappeared ones then GCU has done you a great disservice.  Perhaps they will explain their reasoning to you directly.

Keep it up!

Bruce

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Images deleted
Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2019, 2:59pm

Hi Andy,
Every card that the review team takes action on, especially a decline, contains a detailed reason for their action(s).

According to the actions noted below, the re-review of your store appears to be complete, those cards remaining in your store meet the submission guidelines.

Upon your return to GCU after a break this is customary and you were sent the following message:

Welcome back to GCU, Andy -  
It's been a long time and many things have changed at GCU. Below you'll find some very helpful information, tips and links to bring you up to speed on all the changes at GCU since your last submission.  

For the next 30-days, you've been placed in an orientation to help you re-familiarize yourself with our submission process and guidelines. During this time your cards will be reviewed quicker, and many tips and suggestions will be offered to you which we hope you'll take the time to read, therefore making your journey as a returning newbie more enjoyable. We highly recommend that you make use of this 30-day period to submit new cards and learn from the one-on-one time GCU is offering you by a single reviewer to help bring you up to speed.  

It's also during this orientation period that we will perform a re-review of any previously approved cards you may have in your storefront to evaluate those cards against the new guidelines. Do not be surprised if we take action on these older cards, you may read about the specifics of this re-review of existing cards here:  
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1421879451/0#0  

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process.
Mindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.