Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Selling on Other Sites (Read 614 times)
Cheryl_190023

Selling on Other Sites
Feb 6th, 2019, 8:37am

Hi. I believe per the GCU terms we can sell our same GCU cards on other sites. Just want to be sure. Thanks so much in advance!

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Selling on Other Sites
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2019, 12:10pm

Hi Cheryl, You are correct. You hold the copyright to your own work and can do with it what you choose.
Here is the link on GCU where it states this.

http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/terms.asp?w=1

Hope this helps!
Betsy

Email   IP Logged
Cheryl_190023

Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2019, 12:22pm

Thank you so much, Betsy! By the way, what a lovely store you have, filled with beautiful cards. : )

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2019, 12:52pm

You're welcome, Cheryl! Thank you for your lovely compliment. I really appreciate it! I was just browsing your store and am impressed with your cards in Spanish. Especially your artists notes being in Spanish. Are you fluent in the language?  I have been thinking of doing other language cards but am intimidated by my lack of knowledge. I know you can use Google translator but I have heard it isn't always accurate. Oh well, maybe one day I will take the plunge!  Grin
Take care,
Betsy

Email   IP Logged
Cheryl_190023

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2019, 1:06pm

Awww, thanks! No. I'm not exactly fluent, but I have been studying for a while. I have sold several so I'm happy I made them. I will say it is a lot harder than just putting on English though, because you have to turn your keys into Spanish characters and add the translations in the notes, etc. I plan on making more in the future. Right now I'm focusing on mermaid images ... still learning to paint too!  Grin

All the Best to You,
Cheryl Jones

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.