Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Goodbye Google + (Read 1615 times)
Cherie_131661
artist

Goodbye Google +
Feb 3rd, 2019, 7:56am

We won't have our handy-dandy share button any longer soon, Google + is shutting down. They are replacing it with a Google Sign In button, wonder how that will work here?

I loved the convenience of posting my art on G Plus, instantly getting items into the Google search. We used to have a share button for Tumblr at one of my online shops, but that is gone now.

So, we will still have Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter share buttons. Got any new ideas for sharing?

Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Karen_470354
GCU Newbies

Re: Goodbye Google +
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2019, 9:40am

There is  
www.Flikr.com  for photos Cool
 www.Tumblr.com  Shocked
 www.WordPress.com for blogging  Huh

Too bad about G+, that was a great place and awesome  format too.

KBE Ltd. Greetings & Graphics By Nesbitt:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/470354
Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Goodbye Google +
Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2019, 4:47pm

I'm really sad about G+ going away as well, Cherie and agree I loved the format and the accessibility to Google searches after posting.

A BIG NO from me on Flickr buttons for sharing cards. People go to Flickr to pull images for using and my cards are not for use to others.

Tumbler is really the only other one out there, although sales don't come from there much.

No from me on any blog sites as they all have different ways of posting images and the best tool we have at the moment is the link with our affiliate code built in - that's what you should be using on an blog posts.

I think we'll have to wait and see what the future holds. Maybe even better. Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.