You must login or register to post.

Birthday Birth Sister (Read 346 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Birthday Birth Sister
Oct 22nd, 2018, 2:44pm

from a shopper ...

"reunited, found adopted sister,birthday. I was adopted at birth, and my older sister found me after many, many years! Her birthday is coming up.  I would like to give her a meaningful birthday card.  This will be the first sister card I have ever purchased.  Excited to see what our future holds as we get to know each other. I am not very good putting thoughts on paper at all. Not creative!  Maybe you can consider designing some cards for adoptees and their found families.Thanks so much!"

The shopper will find these cards here:
Birthdays >> For Family Relation Specific >> Birth Sister

Consider cards for general birth sister, older birth sister, younger birth sister, twin birth sister and similarly for birth son.

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card.      

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

Email   IP Logged
Lindsey_138679
artist

Re: Birthday Birth Sister
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2018, 4:53pm

Made one up and Fast Tracked it, hopefully its approved soon!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2018, 2:49pm

the requesting shopper recently purchased this card:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/birthday/forfamilyrelationspecific/birthsis ter/greeting-card-1547088

Congratulations on the sale to GCU artist Cisillia Tay Designs  

The shopper was elated!

Email   IP Logged
Cisillia_180150
artist

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2018, 3:35pm

Thank you Mindy!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.