Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 
Gallery order numbers don't show (Read 2839 times)
Bruce_244612

Gallery order numbers don't show
Oct 22nd, 2018, 12:15pm

Hi Shaun,

When I went to rearrange my gallery the card numbers are missing, the numbers that tell what order the card  is. I've tried reloads, etc, but no show...

Thanks for checking,

Bruce Bolinger

Email   IP Logged
Monica_138175
artist

Re: Gallery order numbers don't show
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2018, 8:12pm

I have the same problem. Windows10, both Chrome and Edge.  
The little boxes with the sequence numbers almost totally disappear on bottom of the table cell, so that you can't read them (even worse with horizontal cards, though I would expect that there's more room below).  
I manage to see a little more when I zoom out to 75% in the browser. Then I can at least place the cursor in the box and see the tip of it blink, and once I start typing, the whole number becomes visible.  
Yes, Keywords could be an alternative, but that didn't always bring up what I wanted. I would appreciate the correction of the positioning, after the option of subgalleries has gone already.  

Email   IP Logged
Bruce_244612

Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2018, 6:08am

It's been since October 22 and I still can't find the sequence numbers. I doubt that Monica and I are the only ones with the problem. There's no substitute when it comes to rearranging. Shaun, any luck??

Thanks,

Bruce

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2018, 8:03am

I use Firefox and the same issue shows up, so I too am numberless ...  Grin

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Nov 5th, 2018, 8:29am

I just remembered something that may or may not be of further diagnostic use, but since it's 'view' related, it may be connected to the:

Portrait/vertical images in Tile View have not been showing the sold data for a long time either. Perhaps that's helpful to know if there is a 'thumbnail view' code somewhere which affects them all.

Email   IP Logged
Monica_138175
artist

Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2018, 8:58am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Nov 5th, 2018, 8:29am:
I just remembered something that may or may not be of further diagnostic use, but since it's 'view' related, it may be connected to the:

Portrait/vertical images in Tile View have not been showing the sold data for a long time either. Perhaps that's helpful to know if there is a 'thumbnail view' code somewhere which affects them all.

Sounds like a good idea to check that out, Doreen!  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #6 - Nov 7th, 2018, 5:10pm

Thank you for the notice and your patience on this matter.  We will look into it and identify what the resolution or workaround is.  Stay tuned.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2018, 12:27pm

Hi Everyone, we have a fix in place for the missing number box and it should go live in the next day or so.  I'll follow up shortly when it's live.  So sorry for the delay in getting this resolved!  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #8 - Nov 12th, 2018, 12:42pm

Wonderful, Mindy, thank you!

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Nov 12th, 2018, 12:27pm:
Hi Everyone, we have a fix in place for the missing number box and it should go live in the next day or so.  I'll follow up shortly when it's live.  So sorry for the delay in getting this resolved!  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 12th, 2018, 12:56pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Nov 5th, 2018, 8:29am:

I had experienced the sold data not showing in Tile View, too. It's very useful data, of course, when considering which cards to promote or which might need more variants. I'm looking forward to the fix!

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #10 - Nov 12th, 2018, 1:55pm

The fix is now live so the number box should show for everyone now.  Please let us know if it doesn't.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #11 - Nov 12th, 2018, 2:09pm

In ARRANGING GALLERY area, the position numbers are indeed visible again, thank you!

The SOLD data for Portrait Format cards in Tile View is still NOT visible, so one did not fix the other. Those nasty little bugs don't like to make things easy.  Grin

Be sure to thank the tech team for us!  

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #12 - Nov 12th, 2018, 2:23pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Nov 12th, 2018, 2:09pm:
In ARRANGING GALLERY area, the position numbers are indeed visible again, thank you!

The SOLD data for Portrait Format cards in Tile View is still NOT visible, so one did not fix the other. Those nasty little bugs don't like to make things easy.  Grin

Thanks for the heads up.  The issue with the tile view involves a different set of code but it's likely the same bug.  I will pass this along to the tech team.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #13 - Nov 12th, 2018, 3:53pm

That would be wonderful, Shaun, thank you!

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Nov 12th, 2018, 2:23pm:

Thanks for the heads up.  The issue with the tile view involves a different set of code but it's likely the same bug.  I will pass this along to the tech team.  

Email   IP Logged
Bruce_244612

Reply #14 - Nov 13th, 2018, 7:28am

Hi Shaun,

The gallery sequence numbers are once more working and my world is in order once more. Thanks so much and I hope you weren't up too late on that one.

Bruce

Email   IP Logged
Monica_138175
artist

Reply #15 - Nov 13th, 2018, 10:00am

Yeah, it's working!    
Thanks a lot!

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2018, 1:05pm

Quote from Bruce_244612 on Nov 13th, 2018, 7:28am:
Hi Shaun,

The gallery sequence numbers are once more working and my world is in order once more. Thanks so much and I hope you weren't up too late on that one.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce, I'm actually just a messenger for these types of things but I will pass this along to our development team  

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #17 - Nov 15th, 2018, 12:29pm

Hi Doreen, this should be fixed now on the Tile View.  If you come across any other instances where content is cut off in the Manage Store area please let us know!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Nov 16th, 2018, 3:58am

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Nov 15th, 2018, 12:29pm:

Hi Doreen, this should be fixed now on the Tile View.  If you come across any other instances where content is cut off in the Manage Store area please let us know!

Yes! I see them! Thank you!!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #19 - Nov 16th, 2018, 7:24am

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Nov 15th, 2018, 12:29pm:

YES! It's great now, thank you, Shaun!

Please pass on our cheers to all those techie dears!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.