Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Chanuka cards, dating and changing the dates (Read 734 times)
Patricia_C_414228
GCU Newbies

Chanuka cards, dating and changing the dates
Oct 5th, 2018, 11:03am

Hello all,

I may be missing the page but I have a question about changing dates on a card. Let's say a card is accepted (for Chanuka for example). This card has the date included. The following year, of course the card is obsolete. Could the artist change the date and substitute that image or would she have to resubmit as if it was a new card?

This will help me figure out whether or not to include the years on the cards.  

Thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Chanuka cards, dating and changing the dates
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2018, 11:11am

Hello, Patricia -

GCU is a place where you may change the image from year to year - if all you are changing is the year. So you create a 2018 Christmas card, then in 2019 you change the card front to 2019, upload that card into your image gallery. Once that is done you pull up the card in Manage Card area and click to Edit the card. Under the card's image there is a Change Image link, click that it will take you to your image gallery where you can select the 2019 version. Save your changes - make sure all meta-tag data reflects the year change as well - and walla, your card is updated.

Make sense?

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_C_414228
GCU Newbies

Re: Chanuka cards, dating and changing the dates
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2018, 11:25am

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yay! Thank you!!!!!

Patricia

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.