Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Tech Support needed! (Read 772 times)
judith_452718
GCU Newbies

Tech Support needed!
Sep 5th, 2018, 3:08am

I am pretty new to GCU and the interface was new to me.  

I made a huge mistake on my store. After uploading approx 30+ designs-I noticed none were in my store-so I checked (on my entire store) and  embarrassedmisunderstood the  following checkbox and clicked on it:  
"Make available in Private Gallery"  

Now I am unable to make the sections public. I thought it meant for me to have the designs show up  in my store I needed to click on that-and I did.  Now after uploading ART for an entire day I cannot undo it!  

Is there anyway you can undo it on your end? I don't think I could upload all of this again.

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Tech Support needed!
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2018, 5:36am

Hi Judith, I am thinking that you can start over by just copying and pasting the info from each card in your private gallery and submitting them again. You can always delete the private gallery cards from your manage cards section once you have them submitted again. Am I making any sense?  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Tech Support needed!
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2018, 7:46am

Excellent advice, as always, Betsy. As you copy/paste meta-tag data, just remember not to check the boxes in the private section. Ignore this section and your submission will automatically be submitted for review into the public marketplace once you complete the other fields and save each page before moving forward. Good luck!

Private Card:  

Make available in Private Gallery only
 Waive Review - I Agree to these Terms and am responsible for this card's content and quality.  

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Sep 9th, 2018, 5:36am:
Hi Judith, I am thinking that you can start over by just copying and pasting the info from each card in your private gallery and submitting them again. You can always delete the private gallery cards from your manage cards section once you have them submitted again. Am I making any sense?  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.