Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Promotion to Left Seat / Captain Congrats (Read 637 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Promotion to Left Seat / Captain Congrats
Aug 8th, 2018, 4:15pm

from a shopper ...

"congratulations, promotion, pilot, etc. I need a congratulations card for a close friend that has been a commercial airline pilot for many years.  He has always been a co-pilot, and now he got promoted to captain so he will be the pilot in command.  They call it the left seat versus the right seat because of where they sit in the cockpit. I would love it if it could refer to the left seat... that would be AMAZING!    I saw some cards that I would consider tweaking myself but some had little propeller planes or other types of planes vs commercial looking airplanes. I'd really appreciate a custom card for this occasion."

The shopper will find these cards here:
Occasion >> Congratulations >> Promotion >> Captain / Pilot in Command / Left Seat

To expedite the review of these cards, please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card.    

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Promotion to Left Seat / Captain Congrats
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2018, 4:51am

Hi Mindy,  
 I submitted PID#1536932 for this last night and neglected to let the reviewers know this was for a special request. I don't know if this makes a difference, just thought I would mention it.
Thanks so much,
Betsy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2018, 4:54pm

the requesting shopper recently purchased this card:
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/search/go#w=1536932

Congratulations on the sale to GCU artist Betsy Bush of Dragonfire Graphics  Grin

Another unique category offered by GCU!  

Email   IP Logged
Gail_137747
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2018, 7:37pm

Way to go, Betsy!  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2018, 1:05pm

Thank you, Mindy and Gail! So glad they liked my design!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.