Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Thank you reviewers for help with customer request (Read 1441 times)
Julie_273348

Thank you reviewers for help with customer request
Aug 4th, 2018, 3:20pm

I want to say thank you to the reviewers who helped out with a customer request today.  

The request was passed through to me by email from the review team - I am guessing the customer started with Customer Services as she was trying to make changes to the non-editable parts of one of my cards. I created and uploaded a new card, which was turned around quickly and approved within a few hours under the Fast-Track scheme. Thumbs Up!

Meanwhile the customer started emailing me as she needed the card in a hurry. The review team stepped up again, and helped by advising me how to get a card link to the customer in advance of the card appearing on the website.

Best of all, the customer is very pleased and has now purchased the card.

A huge amount of work by all concerned, just for the sale of one card! But I firmly believe that in the long run customer service still counts, and a happy customer is likely to return and will hopefully recommend GCU to her friends.

Thank You.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Thank you reviewers for help with customer req
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2018, 4:02pm

Congrats on the success, Julie!  

I agree with you. I've had a couple of customers over the years who after the first one card custom modification, they return once or twice every year to have another little something done for them. I know one of them is veteran Marine who has shared my cards on his facebook page and sent other veterans to my store. It's ALWAYS worth being helpful and kind whenever possible. Karma is returned two-fold ... every time.  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Julie_273348

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2018, 4:17pm

Thank you Doreen.

I am not even particularly thinking of her coming back to me for more cards (though she might, of course). But just that if we are all doing our best to make shopping on GCU a pleasant experience for shoppers and designers alike, then we are spreading good vibes and smiles around the world, and we all benefit. Win win  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2018, 4:48pm

Quote from Julie_273348 on Aug 4th, 2018, 4:17pm:
Thank you Doreen.

I am not even particularly thinking of her coming back to me for more cards (though she might, of course). But just that if we are all doing our best to make shopping on GCU a pleasant experience for shoppers and designers alike, then we are spreading good vibes and smiles around the world, and we all benefit. Win win  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Aug 7th, 2018, 4:50pm

Yes, Julie, this is where GCU and our artist community really shine, setting ourselves apart from other card sources. Thank you for working with the shopper and with GCU to delight the shopper!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.