Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

card orientation upload problem (Read 351 times)
Christine_183486
GCU Newbies
artist

card orientation upload problem
Jul 12th, 2018, 12:52pm

When i upload a new image in 'create a card' the orientation is changed.  This has happened for the last few cards Ii have made. Eg: if I want a portrait card I have to save the image on its side before uploading it.  

Is anyone else having this problem?
If not, any ideas how to stop it?

thanks

Chris

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: card orientation upload problem
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2018, 1:50pm

I just tested it by uploading a vertically (portrait) oriented card and it worked fine. I use the latest version of Firefox.

I suggest you log out. Dump your browser cache. Make sure your browser is up to date, reboot and log in again.  Many times an intermittent glitch will repeat the behavior over and over again - to 'undo' the behavior you have to force your system to not use a cached page to get you there.

If you are using a browser such as Explorer, it's known to not play nicely with POD sites, so you may want to try Firefox.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.