Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Overall best sellers in my store (Read 2484 times)
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Overall best sellers in my store
Jul 6th, 2018, 11:52am

Hi all  

I posted under Support a week ago (yes, mindful of the holiday in between) and have yet to get a reply.  Perhaps posting here might offer some insight and answer to my question.  

After taking some time away from designing to improve my photography, I wanted to look at some overall stats of my store - in particular, the best sellers in my own store.  I tried going into the Manage Store and used the link for Best Selling Cards and adjusted the time frame to include past years.  The search is coming up empty to sort my store's cards for those best selling items.  Any suggestions on how I can look at the performance of my cards for more than just the current quarter?  

Thanks in advance.

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Re: Overall best sellers in my store
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2018, 12:03pm

Donna, I am having trouble with the Traffic Analytics in general also. It is always coming up blank for me. Either I am doing something wrong, or they are related in their glitches.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2018, 12:18pm

I feel really bad that a week has gone by and not even a reply to my original request.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'd like to do an overall survey of my best selling cards while I revamp others to be more compliant with the new marketability standards.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2018, 12:36pm

Hi Donna,

Welcome back!  I'm sure that the lack of response from GCU is purely due to a holiday week here in the states, so I would not take it personally. Smiley

If you work to update your cards using the Tile View, you'll see the sales of each card as you move along. The reporting processes have not worked well for quite some time and I'm sure the tech department has it on the list of areas which needed attention.

This tips and tricks list on GCU is how I went about bringing my cards up to the SG and it worked beautifully.  

https://gcucommunity.com/2018/01/26/nuts-and-bolts-storewide-facelift/

Good luck with your updates!

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2018, 12:38pm

Thanks, Doreen. You are always so helpful. Your article in Nuts and Bolts is excellent. I will reread it.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Jul 6th, 2018, 1:27pm

that's rather tedious but I guess it's all I have to do some number crunching of my own.

Thank you, Doreen, for replying and for the link.  Hoping I can spend some time doing a total overhaul and submit things that won't be declined under the new standards.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2018, 3:21pm

No doubt, it's tedious work, especially for those of us with over 5000 cards in our stores, but those cards that are NOT best sellers are your key to success. Make them best sellers by improving the design and creating great meta-tag data and in doing so you will be amazed to see those old things start selling again.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.