Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

stats for card sales in my store (Read 508 times)
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

stats for card sales in my store
Jun 24th, 2018, 8:31am

Hi all

It's been a long while since I have participated here.  Had to take some time away due to changes in life's commitments and upping my photography game.  Things have changed here and I need to sort through some things in my store with all the changes for marketability.  I tried searching the FAQs and maybe my keyword searches are wrong.  I would like to see what my store's best selling cards are.  I tried going into the Manage Store and used the link for Best Selling Cards and adjusted the time frame to include past years.  The search is coming up empty to sort my store's cards for those best selling items.  Any suggestions on how I can look at the performance of my cards for more than just the current quarter?  Thanks in advance.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Re: stats for card sales in my store
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2018, 1:11pm

help please!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.