Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

How to include notes to reviewer on resubmit? (Read 549 times)
Jan_(Gracey)_135660
artist

How to include notes to reviewer on resubmit?
May 17th, 2018, 1:23am

I accidentally resubmitted a card without changes (because sorry, what they want changed doesn't work at all) but I meant to include a note to the reviewer.

When I went back to add a note about why I believe the cover text doesn't need changed, I couldn't add the note. No matter what I do on the card editing page, that box for notes won't let me add any text.

Do I have to wait for them to reject the resubmit (this is a card that's been in and sold for a while, not a new one) before I can add a note and then resubmit it?

Fine Art Cards - Greeting Cards To Go:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/jgraceystinson
Email   IP Logged
Robin_134252
artist

Re: How to include notes to reviewer on resubmit?
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2018, 4:37am

Hi Jan,

Once you resubmit, you can't go back to reviewer notes. Your best bet at this point is to reply to the "returned for edit" email you received.  

Email   IP Logged
Jan_(Gracey)_135660
artist

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2018, 4:48am

Hi Robin, thanks for that. I wasn't sure we could reply to emails. So many places have "no-response" emails these days.

I'll give that a try.

Quote from Robin_134252 on May 17th, 2018, 4:37am:
Hi Jan,

Once you resubmit, you can't go back to reviewer notes. Your best bet at this point is to reply to the "returned for edit" email you received.  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2018, 1:10pm

Quote from Jan_(Gracey)_135660 on May 17th, 2018, 4:48am:
Hi Robin, thanks for that. I wasn't sure we could reply to emails. So many places have "no-response" emails these days.

I'll give that a try.

Hi Jan,

Hi! I requested the review team to re-return the card to you for edits.  Before resubmitting please append your Notes to Reviewer to communicate w/ the review team.  Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Jan_(Gracey)_135660
artist

Reply #4 - May 18th, 2018, 2:58am

Thanks Mindy.

Quote from Mindy on May 17th, 2018, 1:10pm:
Quote from Jan_(Gracey)_135660 on May 17th, 2018, 4:48am:

I'll give that a try.

Hi Jan,

Hi! I requested the review team to re-return the card to you for edits.  Before resubmitting please append your Notes to Reviewer to communicate w/ the review team.  Thanks!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.