Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

custom photo issue? (Read 1008 times)
Mindy_338052
GCU Newbies

custom photo issue?
Apr 25th, 2018, 6:56am

I am having trouble getting define transparent area in the custom photo to register. I am able to select the area but the coordinates do not show up.  when I hit save coordinates it tells me there is nothing defined. Any suggestions?  Also having trouble with the cursor not releasing the drag when I want it to.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: custom photo issue?
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2018, 8:31am

Hi Mindy,

I just did a 'test drive' and was able to create create areas just fine and did not have any of the 'sticky' cursor you mention. This test was in the browser I use - Firefox - which is generally the best choice for working online at placed like GCU.

It appears this issue may be either your browser which is not communicating properly with the Custom Tool or it's your computer that has changed something. I would try the following:

1- Log out of GCU.  Clear your browser cache. Reboot and log back in.
2 - Make sure that your browser and plugins are all updated. Out of date will cause communication issues.
3 - If you do not use Firefox, try it and see if the trouble is still there.
4 - Did your operating system have updates recently? Updates often cause tools to revert to factory settings. Such as the cursor issue you describe.

Good luck!

Doreen

Email   IP Logged
Mindy_338052
GCU Newbies

Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2018, 5:41pm

Hi Doreen,
Thanks so much for the suggestion! My old computer recently died and I had not put Firefox on my new one yet. I bet that's it!  
Thanks again! Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy_338052
GCU Newbies

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2018, 9:10am

It works like a charm now. Thanks a million Doreen.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_139193

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2018, 10:06am

I'm so glad! You're welcome!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.