Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

How do I add a photo to inside of the card? (Read 1946 times)
Sherry_222657

How do I add a photo to inside of the card?
Apr 24th, 2018, 1:05pm

I'm a member of GCU and I'm creating my own graduation announcement and want to add a photo to the inside of the card. How do I add it above my text on the right inside of the card? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Sherry

Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: How do I add a photo to inside of the card?
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2018, 1:27pm

Hi Sherry,

When you say you are creating the card, are you doing so through the Create a Card tool or are you personalizing a card that is already approved in your public or private gallery? Only shoppers are able to upload an image to the inside when ordering. So if you are using the Create a Card tool you will not be able to do this. You would want to select the card online and click on personalize inside. Feel free to call or email me directly. I would be happy to be of assistance to you.

Kindest regards,

KC
Customer Support
877-347-6784
kc@gcuniverse.com

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: How do I add a photo to inside of the card?
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2018, 4:26pm

Well hello Sherry, It is so good to see you! I hope all is well with you, and I hope to see you again in the forum.  Smiley Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.