Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

HELP NEEDED (Read 835 times)
Jane_144775
Gold Member

HELP NEEDED
Apr 10th, 2018, 12:53pm

I need help with PID 1518264.  Since it has been approved, I have tried 3 times to order it for different clients but the age spot is not working.  When I put an age into the custom area, it has "75" in there to begin with but when I try to change it to "85" it has the "5" below the "8".  I have adjusted the window but no matter how large I make it, it still adds th 2nd # underneath the first.  Can someone please help with this?  TIA

Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: HELP NEEDED
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2018, 4:01pm

Did you try clearing your cache? It worked for me, which may have to do with you having resized the space. However, I do want to note that the same error occurs when you change th to nd, the space is not large enough. To correct this the shopper would have to resize the font size. Some shoppers are unaware of how to fix the problem and may result in them choosing a different card.

Hope all of this helps. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance to you.

Kindest regards,

KC

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2018, 9:34pm

Thank you KC for the help.  How do I clear the cache?

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Apr 11th, 2018, 7:28am

Quote from Jane_144775 on Apr 10th, 2018, 9:34pm:
Thank you KC for the help.  How do I clear the cache?

Best thing to do, Jane, is to Google it for whichever browser you are using, as they are all a wee bit different. Just Google "how do I clear the cache in ....." You should find very simple steps and that will save you frustration from any of us trying to explain it.  Grin

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.