Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

10 Years Later...126 Cards Created Later...123card (Read 2602 times)
Krystal_135479
artist

10 Years Later...126 Cards Created Later...123card
Feb 19th, 2018, 5:46pm

I'm $5 away from my minimum payment goal! It's taken 10yrs to get this close, I created my store back in November 2008 and 123 cards sold...I'm almost there. Yes the number is tiny. No the end result isn't as large as many others have been blessed with...but it's a blessing to me.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: 10 Years Later...126 Cards Created Later...123
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2018, 6:35pm

Congratulations, Krystal! Your cards are certainly fun. Smiley

I'm guessing it's been about 4-years since you last created a card based on the PID number of your newest card. I mention this only as information that may help your future sales - if you are interested. Stores that are not given fresh content at least weekly are quickly considered 'abandoned' in the world of external search engines. In other words, no activity by you in your store for that many years means that your cards will likely never be found in SEO outside of GCU.

You have such a cheerful style that would brighten so many lives, I do hope you'll get to creating again soon.  

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2018, 11:02pm

Well done Krystal  

Your cards are lovely, I really hope that being so close to this goal will inspire you to design more, with regular uploads you’ll be surprised how quickly your sales mount up.

Good luck  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Krystal_135479
artist

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2018, 11:22pm

Thank you for the advice & the compliment Mrs. Doreen. I'm afraid that that formula had an opposite effect for me it didn't work in the past. I've had more success when I wasn't creating & marketing. I use to post & market cards regularly but wouldn't see any results until years later. Just recently noticed that the last batch was being picked up pretty well now & one of the 4yr old cards was a design of the day in 17'

But if the spirit moves me I'll prayerfully create again.

Email   IP Logged
Cheryl_190023

Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2018, 10:29am

Congrats, Krystal!   Your optimism is so inspiring... It took me a while to have steady sales. The more cards I create, the more I sell. So keep up the good work!

PS, turning my cards into series has seemed to help a lot.

Cheryl

Email   IP Logged
Danielle_384028

Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2018, 4:31pm

Congratulations! Wishing you many more sales.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.