Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New Artist Feature - Sort by Uniqueness (Read 5367 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

New Artist Feature - Sort by Uniqueness
Feb 16th, 2018, 1:20pm

Please see here on the blog for details on a new feature for artists allowing you to sort by Artist's Notes Uniqueness rating:
https://gcucommunity.com/2018/02/16/nuts-and-bolts-sort-by-notes-uniqueness/

Email   IP Logged
Stephie_426394
GCU Newbies

Re: New Artist Feature - Sort by Uniqueness
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2018, 1:29pm

I'll try this new tool for sure. I also found that the article lead to another great article on Wordsmithing Artist Notes:  https://gcucommunity.com/2016/09/23/nuts-and-bolts-wordsmithing-for-unique-artis
t-notes/

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2018, 2:17pm

Thanks, Mindy! That will be so helpful! Now I can go in at random moments and change the red thumb notes very easily. It will be so much easier now

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2018, 2:26pm

LOVE IT! Thank you! Made my comments on the blog thread. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2018, 2:32pm

I am trying it out, but am finding my cards to be buggy. In some, I click on the edit button, and it takes me to the information page, not the edit page. With another card, there are duplicate categories listed, but no red X to remove the duplicate category and change it. Not sure if it needs more time to establish it throughout the system, or if it is just something with my edit area?   Huh

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2018, 3:22pm

Quote from Sandra_133229 on Feb 16th, 2018, 2:32pm:
I am trying it out, but am finding my cards to be buggy. In some, I click on the edit button, and it takes me to the information page, not the edit page. With another card, there are duplicate categories listed, but no red X to remove the duplicate category and change it. Not sure if it needs more time to establish it throughout the system, or if it is just something with my edit area?   Huh

Hi Sandra -

1- Make sure the card you are clicking on to edit is actually an approved public marketplace card. This sort will bring up all cards, including Customer Requests and deleted.

2 - We've never been able to change a category after the card is approved. You must send an email to the review team for duplicate category issues, being sure to give the PIDs.

Email   IP Logged
Laura_142481
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2018, 3:52pm

This is great Mindy! Thank you!  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2018, 5:49am

Thanks, Mindy!
 This is a wonderful new feature!  

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #8 - Feb 17th, 2018, 10:09am

Thanks Doreen. I will look into it. That is probably what is going on.  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #9 - Mar 7th, 2018, 4:54pm

Quote from Sandra_133229 on Feb 16th, 2018, 2:32pm:

You can nudge the review team via email with the pid#s if you feel we need to look at something that is not working as expected.  Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2018, 1:54pm

We have updated this new feature so Sort by Uniqueness only looks at cards in Approve status.  

Email   IP Logged
Judith_484374
GCU Newbies

Reply #11 - Aug 28th, 2019, 2:28pm

So I am confused.  I'm learning my way around.  Do you mean that I can edit my information even after a card and the keywords and description etc. has been approved? What can and cannot be edited once a card is approved? Can I change categories if I chose the wrong one? Or I want to change it to an upcoming holiday?  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.