Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Help Needed - Keywords (Read 671 times)
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Help Needed - Keywords
Jan 17th, 2018, 6:18pm

When I search for cards in my store they don't come up by the keywords I am using.  Do I need to add keywords to my store, by adding to the ones of the left side of my store?  If so, how do I do that?  Thank you in advance  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Jay_134502
artist

Re: Help Needed - Keywords
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2018, 6:39pm

I went to your store and typed in some keywords like "16" and all of your cards for 16th birthday appeared. It seems to be working if I was a customer looking for specific cards in your store. Were there specific keywords you were trying to find.
Jay

Email   IP Logged
SunAtNight_145914
Gold Member
artist

Re: Help Needed - Keywords
Reply #2 - Jan 17th, 2018, 6:55pm

For clarification purposes:  
If you have the search module activated in your store make sure that you are using that one. It is located 2nd position on your side bar currently. The search field across the top is for all of GCU products.  For the Keywords module (first position left side bar) think of these as functioning like tags.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.