Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Arrange Gallery Feature (Read 1120 times)
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Arrange Gallery Feature
Dec 9th, 2017, 6:48pm

I have tried to change the gallery in my store to show "Christmas" cards to be shown in the first spots but it is showing all different things, including only a couple Christmas.    Can this be fixed?  TIA

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Re: Arrange Gallery Feature
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2017, 8:45pm

36 Reviews and not one comment...hmmm.  Isn't this supposed to be the Support forum?  Shawn or Mindy, could you respond before Christmas is over?  Thank you Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2017, 12:59pm

Hi Jane,
Sorry for the delay.  

As a quick note, you as the artist identify which cards by pid# you want to feature in the Featured Gallery.  This can be up to 25 cards.

Managed via this page and "edit" under Featured Products:
http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/edit_store.asp

The gallery should display the exact cards that you have entered pid#s for.  

You can drag and drop the card images from the admin tool to manager their position in the Featured Gallery.  

If you are talking about the Product Gallery that is managed through the Arrange Gallery tool here:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/edit_gallery.asp

and shoppers will view it when they choose Artist's Choice sort.  

Please share more details of which gallery you are having difficulties with.  

Mindy

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2017, 9:58am

Hi Mindy -

I believe what Jane is referring to is that the ARRANGE GALLERY option is not working properly. It will only allow you to put PIDs in, the keyword feature is not working. I usually select Thanksgiving for example as a keyword to send to position 2000 for example and it doesn't work. Used to, doesn't now.

You can enter the product ids, but that is HUGELY time consuming.

Is this what you experienced too, Jane?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:15pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Dec 30th, 2017, 9:58am:
Hi Mindy -

I believe what Jane is referring to is that the ARRANGE GALLERY option is not working properly. It will only allow you to put PIDs in, the keyword feature is not working. I usually select Thanksgiving for example as a keyword to send to position 2000 for example and it doesn't work. Used to, doesn't now.

You can enter the product ids, but that is HUGELY time consuming.

Is this what you experienced too, Jane?

Thank you for the clarification.  We may have some logic corrections to make.  A single keyword appears to work for me but not a phrase ie: Valentine vs Valentine's Day.  

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2018, 6:25am

Thank you Doreen!   Smiley  That is exactly what I wanted to say and yes, having to enter each PID # would be HUGELY time consuming.  The Featured Gallery you can do this with but not the Main Gallery.  

Thank you for responding Mindy.  It is still not working as of this morning.  I tried making Valentines as #1 but it has the same mix of all different cards lined up.  Thank you for your help.

Jane

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.