Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Best Selling Cards (Read 2012 times)
Gail_137747
artist

Best Selling Cards
Nov 12th, 2017, 11:02am

What magic number of sales does a card have to have in order to make the best sellers list?

Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Re: Best Selling Cards
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2017, 2:46pm

That's a good question, Gail. Hope someone answers it!

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2017, 3:35pm

Hi Gail and Audrey,
 I am not sure about this, but I think the best sellers are the cards that have had the most sales in the past 30 days. By most sales, I think it is not based on the quantity of cards sold, but the individual sales. To be clear, a card has been ordered by 20 Different customers makes the best sellers not One customer ordering 1000 cards.

I used random numbers for my example. There is no magic number, it is just the most individual orders of a card, not quantity.

I don't know if this makes sense or not! I know what it means in my head! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2017, 4:01pm

You may be right, Betsy. I think best sellers  and popular are decided by how many customers bought the card and the other is how many cards were sold(quantity). Can't remember which is which.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.