Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

empty url pinterest (Read 917 times)
Barbara_289338

empty url pinterest
Oct 30th, 2017, 12:32am

Hello everybody,

I wanted to do a bit of promoting and pin some cards on pinterest.
I got following message "sorry,  empty url". Normally, when I click on the "pinterest" icon underneath a card (like, share, tweet, pinit), I get taken to pinterest and to the card and to the different pinterest pages that I have. Since two days, I get taken to an empty page, no cards, no pinterest categories .....?  Just the message sorry, empty url .... ????

Can someone please help?  
Thank you!  
 SmileyBarbara

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: empty url pinterest
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2017, 7:30am

Good morning, Barbara - Pins are working fine on my end. Perhaps that card has a bad URL code if it's just the one card - or - your interest host/your computer is having difficulties. It does not seem to me to be a GCU issue at this point.

Pinterest often has these oddities which are usually short term. I suggest you log out, shut down your computer and router if you have one. Then fire up the router, computer and log back in to force a new IP address and new connection to Pinterest. That may do the trick. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Evelyn_142919
artist

Re: empty url pinterest
Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2017, 4:13pm

I have problems when I use MSN to connect to Pinterest - I'm not recognized. When I use Chrome, everything works fine.  Wink

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.