Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

empty url pinterest (Read 1735 times)
Barbara_289338

empty url pinterest
Oct 28th, 2017, 2:00am

Hello Dear Shaun and KC,
I wanted to pin some cards on pinterest and got following message "sorry,  empty url". Normally, when I click on the "pinterest" icon underneath a card (like, share, tweet, pinit), I get taken to pinterest and cards. Since two days, I get taken to an empty page, no cards, no pinterest categories .....?

Can someone please help?
Thank you! kiss
 SmileyBarbara

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: empty url pinterest
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2017, 3:41pm

Hi Barbara,
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.  Is this happening for all cards or just a specific product number?    If it's only happening for a specific card, can you please share the product number?

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Barbara_289338

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2017, 1:00am

Hi Shaun,

It's happening with all cards.
In the past, I just clicked on the pinterest icon underneath the card, to add it to one of my pinterest boards.
Now this is not possible anymore - for all cards. I get the message  empty url.
What I do to circumvent this: I copy the url of the card, go to pinterest, insert the url in  the box "insert url from website" and add to a board - but this is quite wearisome and takes a lot of time, especially if I want to add lots of cards to pinterest.

Thank you for helping!
 SmileyBarbara

Email   IP Logged
Barbara_289338

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2017, 5:09am

Hi Shaun,

As of today, the "like" button underneath the card has also disappeared Roll Eyes

SmileyBarbara

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2017, 10:19am

I am having a similar but not the same issue. I was able to Pin several cards on 11/22. However, one Custom Card (PID 1504412) will not Pin - or rather should I say the image will not appear. I tried multiple times and tried Barbara's method and that didn't work either.  

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2017, 3:14pm

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Nov 23rd, 2017, 10:19am:
I am having a similar but not the same issue. I was able to Pin several cards on 11/22. However, one Custom Card (PID 1504412) will not Pin - or rather should I say the image will not appear. I tried multiple times and tried Barbara's method and that didn't work either.  

Update - I thought maybe the problem was due to it being a custom card, but now I tested adding a Pin with PID 1504436, which is also with custom names, and that worked fine. So just PID is still not pinning with an image.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.