Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

For My Partner on Our Commitment Day (Read 778 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

For My Partner on Our Commitment Day
Aug 30th, 2017, 5:06pm

from a shopper ...

"My partner and I are a heterosexual couple who are about to have a commitment ceremony. I have looked everywhere for a card that is similar to a To My Husband on Our Wedding Day card, but that says To My Partner on Our Commitment Day instead. All I can find are cards for gay couples. Thank you!"

The shopper will find these cards here:
Invitations >> Civil Union / Commitment Ceremony >> On our Commitment Day / Be Mine?  

NOTE about the category: The To My Husband on Our Wedding Day cards are listed under Invitations > Wedding Attendants / Bridal Party Invitations > On our Wedding Day / Be Mine > Be my Husband thus the category for this request uses the same logic, even though it is not a standard invitation. Some sentiments for the occasion include verses along the lines of "... will you be my "wife/husband/partner", etc.

To expedite the review of these cards please check Fast Track Review on the card image details page when you create your card.  

For standard front designs, consider using Stock Card Creations to create new cards quickly. These cards are automatically set for expedited review so no need to Fast Track.

« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2017, 1:20pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.