Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

BOX SET marketing by GCU (Read 383 times)
Scott_235570
GCU Newbies

BOX SET marketing by GCU
Aug 29th, 2017, 6:19am

Over the years I've noticed that the occasional sales I receive are usually combined with other card purchases.  My assumption is a customer will spend a lottttttttttt  of time looking over the GCU website and add numerous cards of their liking to their cart.  Wonderful but very time consuming.  Other customers might start the process then give up  due to time restrictions because of flipping from screen to screen --scrolling and scrolling is painful.  

In this world of making a shopping experience as user friendly AND PROFIT as possible I was wondering if GCU has ever marketed preset and specific cards to customers who don't have the time to shop the entire Universe? Essentially what I'm suggesting is BOX SETS containing numerous artists cards that fall within a certain style/season.  6, 12, 24 preset cards at a time. Discounted when the order get larger and larger.  

I believe more sales could by everyone if this was an option.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.