Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Artist Notes Help (Read 1542 times)
Pauline_134381
artist

Artist Notes Help
Apr 26th, 2017, 4:04pm

Hi everyone. I've been gone from GCU for a very  long time. Life is slowing down a bit and I would like to put some serious effort into my shop. I don't remember seeing the Artist Notes box before. All of my existing cards are lacking these notes. Is there somewhere I can see some examples of what to write? Should the notes state the card category: This Congratulations card features pretty pink flowers...? I'm finding that I tend to get the deer in the headlights look when confronted with this Artist Notes box Smiley

I tried to view the GCU university vids, but can't get them to play.

Thank you so much for any help!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_139193

Re: Artist Notes Help
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2017, 8:02pm

Welcome back, Pauline!

The best place to get tips and examples is the Artist Resource page of the Community Blog.

https://gcucommunity.com/artist-resources/

You'll find posts on exactly what you're asking about and so much more to help bring you up-to-date on all the changes and Submission Guidelines.

Email   IP Logged
Pauline_134381
artist

Re: Artist Notes Help
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2017, 8:43am

Thank you, Doreen! That's exactly what I needed!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.