Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

moving card from private gallery to public (Read 979 times)
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

moving card from private gallery to public
Apr 13th, 2017, 11:26am

I am not sure this is the right section to ask this and I tried looking for the answer in the artist FAQ section.  I have a couple of designs that were done in response to a custom request and the requesting person never purchased despite approval of the two designs.  I would like to move them from my private gallery into the open marketplace and need to know how to do that.  The designs were fast tracked and were done in the hopes of eventually phasing out an old card even though that old image (one of my first) continues to make sizable sales.  Do I need to recreate the entire design and put it through the regular review process or is there a way to just move it from private to public without causing hardship on the review team?  

Please advise.

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Re: moving card from private gallery to public
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2017, 12:23pm

Hi Donna,

Artists are not able to change a private card to public themselves as the card has to undergo review for the public marketplace.
Please send an email to the review team with the PIDs in question and we are happy to take a look and advise further.

Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged
Donna_137698
Gold Member
artist

Re: moving card from private gallery to public
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2017, 1:29pm

thanks for the information.  I'll do that now.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.