Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages Won't Turn (Read 909 times)
Cherie_131661
artist

Pages Won't Turn
Mar 26th, 2017, 1:02pm

I've tried to view my 'floral' cards and I cannot view anything but the first page. If I click on 'next' nothing happens, if I click on the number '2' nothing happens.

Thanks,
Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Pages Won't Turn
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2017, 4:39pm

Same for me, Cherie.

In fact, I can no longer update my Graduation cards, because I can't go beyond page 1.

Shaun,

If it helps to know: Entering the page number into the URL string, also does not work past page 2 in List View and does not work at all in Tile View.

NEW INFORMATION:

This issue seems to be only when we are in a SEARCH mode in our Manage Cards area. It seems that if you pull up a category, the pages turn as expected.

This is helpful to know, but still a big issue as the best way to update ALL cards of a given design, is of course to search for them. Smiley

MORE INFORMATION:

I was not logged in and searched my storefront. It said there were 26 cards which is likely a correct number for my search term, yet only 6 showed. So the 'search' is what may be that which is causing or contributing to the above issue.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
The search feature brings up consistently INCONSISTENT results in our store fronts. Every time I enter a search term I receive a different 'answer'. The first always too few and obviously incorrect. After refreshing and making the search inquiry again, I get more cards as my result, although no idea if it's accurate or not.

« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2017, 8:31am by Doreen_137017 »  
Email   IP Logged
KC_141411
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2017, 4:32pm

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I believe we were able to locate the problem and are working to fix the bug. We appreciate your patience and understanding.  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2017, 6:17pm

Many thanks, KC for the update!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2017, 11:01am

Any news on this glitch?

If it helps to locate the issue, I've noticed that the page number in the URL address, doesn't change when we've asked they system to go to the next page - and - what does show in the URL address doesn't match and is off by at least one page number from where we actually are when viewing in our Manage Cards area.

It's nearly impossible to locate all cards of a given design for updating.

Thought I'd check, thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #5 - Apr 18th, 2017, 7:51am

FYI!

I just tried viewing my Mother's Day cards. It shows 1 - 50 of 66 just fine. I went to page 2, using the number and the 'next' option, it did go to the next page but the url still says page 1 and the page number at the bottom isn't highlighted, doesn't look active.

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2017, 3:08pm

The fix for this issue is being slowly rolled out and should be live on all servers before the end of the week.  Sorry for the delay in getting this addressed.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.