Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Category change please (Read 1207 times)
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Category change please
Dec 27th, 2016, 1:25pm

Hello, I was changing some returned for edits Chinese New Year cards and I went ahead and updated one that was not returned yet. It was a year specific but I decided to not include the year, so I need the category to be changed to Holidays-Chinese New Year-2028/Year of the Monkey-General.  

Thanks so much.

the PID# is 1387732

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Re: Category change please
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2016, 8:38am

Hi Betsy,

We have moved your card for you.

Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2016, 9:22am

Thank you so much! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2017, 8:59am

UPDATE for all artists.
I advised incorrectly on this category change.

Please note that in updating your Chinese New Year cards we do not permit a card design to be changed that results in it being moved to another category. That is, if the original card showed a year (2016) and resided in the >>Year Specific subcategory, that card can only be updated to 2028 and resubmitted for the same year specific category.  
A new general version can only be submitted as a new card. This expands your opportunity for sales, you will have the established year specific design available for repeat orders and the new general design will offer further opportunity.

I apologize for any confusion.
Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.