Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Social Media and Me (Read 3350 times)
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Social Media and Me
Mar 14th, 2016, 10:11am

Today on the Dash of Inspiration post for the GCU Community Blog, I respond to a request from our GCU community to share my own thoughts on Social Media for the card designer:

http://gcucommunity.com/2016/03/14/dash-of-inspiration-social-media-and-me/

Email   IP Logged
Patricia_131634
artist

Re: Social Media and Me
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2016, 9:41pm

Thank you for being so generous with both your time and your expertise, Doreen. I found your blog posting very useful as a basic "Social Media 101" road map and it answered many of my questions. Consistency, frequency, strategy, interesting and unique content ... you have clearly shown that there is a lot to maintaining an effective presence on Social Media. Thanks for the pointers!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2016, 8:17am

You are very welcome, Patricia!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts, it's appreciated. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2016, 8:55am

Thank you Doreen. Social Media marketing is an overwhelming area - the strategy, what works, what doesn't, the time needed to explore each area, then the analytics to understand if it is working, etc. Your information is very helpful.  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2016, 9:35am

Quote from Sandra_133229 on Mar 16th, 2016, 8:55am:
Thank you Doreen. Social Media marketing is an overwhelming area - the strategy, what works, what doesn't, the time needed to explore each area, then the analytics to understand if it is working, etc. Your information is very helpful.  

You're welcome, Sandra!  Thanks for tuning in and leaving a nice note Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.