Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Small oddity (Read 859 times)
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Small oddity
Aug 24th, 2015, 6:00am

Just thought I'd mention an odd thing that happened when I created a Bigstock card using size 16 Marydale font: When I typed the word "I'm" it appeared correctly in the Bigstock creation screen, but in the GCU text preview screen, the apostrophe turned into lower case "a" with an upside down "v" over it (a special character that I don't remember the name of) and it also added an extra space after the "a". It was easy to fix, fortunately, and is not a big deal, but if anyone were to use a lot of apostrophes, it would be annoying to have to go back and correct each one.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Small oddity
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2015, 5:19pm

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Aug 24th, 2015, 6:00am:
Just thought I'd mention an odd thing that happened when I created a Bigstock card using size 16 Marydale font: When I typed the word "I'm" it appeared correctly in the Bigstock creation screen, but in the GCU text preview screen, the apostrophe turned into lower case "a" with an upside down "v" over it (a special character that I don't remember the name of) and it also added an extra space after the "a". It was easy to fix, fortunately, and is not a big deal, but if anyone were to use a lot of apostrophes, it would be annoying to have to go back and correct each one.

Hi, thank you for the report.  What browser were you using?

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Re: Small oddity
Reply #2 - Aug 28th, 2015, 7:42pm

Quote from Mindy on Aug 28th, 2015, 5:19pm:
Quote from Stacia_208183 on Aug 24th, 2015, 6:00am:

Hi, thank you for the report.  What browser were you using?

I was using Chrome. Hope that helps!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.