Customer Request Tool (Read 940 times)
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Customer Request Tool
May 20th, 2015, 4:45pm

Hi Shaun,

I'm guessing your 'the Guy' who can make these happen:

I do a lot of customer requests and LOVE the Manage Custom Request tool which I use to communicate with the customer. There are two valuable features which do not work that would make the experience better for the customer, and save us artists frustration and time.

1- The URL links to the cards we create for these customers are not 'live' (click-able). I get more customers who say 'I can't click on the link' even though I specifically state in every communication to COPY/PASTE into their browser. Can we improve this tool so that the customer and click and go?

2- On the customer's end, apparently they are prompted to upload an image along with their request. However, NEVER do I get what they say they sent. So the attachment is being stopped somewhere in the system and the customer and I are forced to move to email in order for me to be able to receive their attachments.

Hopefully, these are things you can check on and improve for us Smiley

Thanks for listening!

Email   IP Logged
Nasser_16
GCU Administrator
CEO

Re: Customer Request Tool
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2015, 11:11am

Hi Doreen.     Both these requests have been addressed:

1. The URL links should now be hyperlinked and clickable.      

2. The attachments have always been there, but not in the "view thread" mode.     You have to view the request to see the attachment.    We made some text changes so this is more clear now.

Please let us know if any issues Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Customer Request Tool
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2015, 11:49am

WOW, you and your team are AWESOME, Nasser!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.